Nails | Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Pocket Aces


Gel nail polished without the need of UV light just makes me jump inside. Specially formulated nail polish that stays on and last at least a week without chipping gets onto my favourites list. 

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Pocket Aces is right up my alley. Having to stay well for almost a week whilst looking all shiny and nice. I manage to pick this up in Singapore, sadly, I haven't manage to spot this range of nail polish in Malaysia. If you know where I can get this than do let me know as I want to get hold of some other colors. 

I got to say, I really love the formulae for this - not because that it gives a gel polish effect but because it's so smooth to apply and it dries very fast. Talking about no more waiting for an hour for the nail polish to set! The color glides on smoothly and evens out so nicely. Leaving it at one coat is not a problem. Pocket Aces is more of a coral/orange-gy/red color. A pretty nice shade that is not too OTT but not too subtle.




What are your thoughts on Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy?



Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram