September Haul | Lush & BBW!!

What better way to start October with a mini haul! I manage to picked these up in September but only having the time to share it now. September has been an eventful month outside of my blogging world.  Nevertheless, here i am now to share with you my haul. 


Lush is one brand that I so wish they open a store here in KL. They're just too good! But for the time being, the nearest that I can get hold of is from our neighbouring country Singapore. My aunt came back from Singapore in September, and I manage to pass her my list of things to buy. 

I was running super low on Grease Lightning and I can hands down say that this thing works like a miracle to combat those pimples. It's surely one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try Honey I Washed the Kids soap as I have tried a couple of their soap before and really liked it. So far, these two just satisfy my Lush cravings. For now. I'm still wishing for a physical store in KL. 



Every so often I would be watching Bath & Body Works haul on Youtube. Only recently I found out that they had a store in Singapore. My heart fluttered a little knowing that it's a little closer to getting my hands on them after years of watching youtube hauls. Even though I didn't get to be in stores physically to try out everything, I'm still happy that i'm able to test out a few of their products.

I didn't really know where to begin writing my to-buy list for my aunt, so I told her to get a candle and also the ever famous hand sanitiser. I have been dying to try their candle. I might just make one trip down to get my hands on some scent that I like. 

So far, I have the Margarita hand sanitiser in my purse and the smell is divine. Quite strong but it smells really good. I'm looking forward to using the other scent of hand sanitiser. I gave them a quick sniff and they smell equally as nice as Margarita. I haven't try lighting the candle yet as currently I still have some other candles to burn. The Tulips body mist is not bad either, not really the scent that I would go for but stays on quite well. I can say it will last probably for 4 hours.  I really don't know how to describe the scent. I think you just got to go sniff it yourself. 

What's your favourite product from Lush or BBW?


Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and send me some tweets @mabeses or leave a comment below and i'm sure to reply you guys! 

Disclaimer:- All the products seen above is purchased with my own money or gifted and is not sponsored. This review is intended to share information with my readers and are my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram